For Certified Conscious Colors Color Aroma Practitioners, and students who have taken the Conscious Colors Color Therapy Course or Color Aroma Training Course (level I).
Further your Conscious Colors learning of Colors, Chakras, and Energy:
Expanded Review of Chakras & Subtle Energy Body Review of Color Energies & Color Aroma Therapy
Focal Points for Creating Color Prescriptions
Exploring Specific Conditions- Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual
Color Prescription Guides for 9 Specific Physical Conditions
Color Prescription Suggestions for 9 Other Emotional/Spiritual Requests
Sacred Geometry for the Aura
Key Techniques for Aura Polishing
Chakra Marma Points Map (chakra acupressure points) Specific Marma Point Protocols
Exploring the Outer Planets as a Guide to the Inner Planets of the Chakras Color Planetary Guide
Basic Astrology Guide
How to use
Basic Application: Shake bottle to mix.
For Color Aroma Mists: Mist Color Aroma around your body, in your environment, and any place you’d like to inspire the intention. Inhale the scent of color and recite the coordinating affirmation silently.
For Color Aroma Oils: Apply 1-2 drops on your palms. Gently massage in your hands to release the aromatics. Inhale and recite the coordinating affirmation silently. Apply on your body (never eyes or mucous membranes) to areas 1) that you’d most like to receive or reflect the coordinating Color Aroma affirmation or 2) simply where you’ll enjoy the scent. When applying several Color Aroma Oils, cleanse palms with unscented soap or baby wipe between anointings so that you may enjoy each unique Color Aroma scent fully.
Optional with all products: Visualize your Color Aroma color filling the area you are misting or anointing.
- Line up all of your Color Aroma bottles and meditate with the colored glass bead tops. Let yourself be led to the colors you are attracted to, and use accordingly.
- Choose your colors by the mood affirmation printed on the label. If it feels like that’s what you are intending for the day, utilize that Color Aroma.
- Use your Color Aromas often throughout your day to refresh your intentions and stay consciously focused.
- Consider stimulating colors to rev-up your energy at the start of day: Bright Red, Orange, Yellow, Turquoise, and Pale Violet.
- Consider non-stimulating colors before bed: Deep Red, Gold, Pale Blue (most recommended for insomnia), Royal Blue, and Deep Violet.
- To receive further, more personalized guidance, order a customized color prescription.
- Let your intuition guide you. That’s one of the main reasons the Color Aroma Oils & Mists are packaged in Royal Blue glass bottles—to stimulate your intuition. Enjoy!
*Note- Please read all directions on label. These oils are never to be ingested, and are not intended for use with animals or children.