Post Eclipse Re-Balancing Tips
Here’s some help for balancing your solar and lunar energies within. We may be post eclipse, but we aren’t beyond the solar and lunar energy joining in this way. In fact, we are still in the “glow” of this entire energy effect until the Fall Equinox on September 22, 2017. *Note- these tips are useful for all times, too!
Solar energy is more active, doing, masculine, thinking, linear, outward.
Lunar energy is more reflective, being, feminine, feeling, inward.
Although one eclipsed the other, they were joined in union also, and this mirrors energy within our subtle energy body as well.
The easiest way to understand and tune into these two key energies post eclipse is through the lens of your inner energy centers, the chakras. Get Your FREE Conscious Colors Complete Chakra Guide Here
Here’s an invitation:
Begin to think of your solar plexus chakra as your main solar center and your inner eye chakra as your main lunar center. Of course, once your inner energy starts to circulate and flow, all of your chakras experience and utilize both, but focusing on these two will help you re-balance yourself into wholeness if you’re favoring one or the other to a point where you feel out of harmony.
The other reason is so you can celebrate when you are feeling in harmony!
Start Consciously Attuning with Conscious Color Therapy:
CONSCIOUS SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA CLUES
Awake: clarity, wisdom, focused, joyful, blissful, positive, self esteem & confidence, inquisitive
Over-activated: egoistic, over-thinker, resentful, angry, tense
Under-activated: doubtful, fearful, confused, unconfident, sad & gloomy, hoarding, lack of curiosity
Best Color Aroma Healers:
Yellow Color Aroma Oil on mid belly, mid back, elbows
Yellow Color Aroma Mist in the Aura and any room/space
CONSCIOUS SOLAR PLEXUS RE-BALANCING INQUIRY
• In what ways do I over-tax my digestive system?
• How can I bring out my unique personality & gifts?
• What negative stories and beliefs am I ready to release now?
• How can I improve my diet to less processed and more live food?
• What areas of my life do I tend to over-analyze and formulate? How can I begin to let go of these?
• What activities & people bring me joy & happiness & how often do I give myself that?
• Daily journaling of “My positive attributes today were…….”
CONSCIOUS INNER EYE CHAKRA CLUES
Awake: ability to trust inner wisdom, intuitive, imaginative inner images, connected to psychic abilities
Over-activated: disconnected from reality, overly-confident/trusting
Under-activated: lack of trust in intuition, dull & dreary view of life
Best Color Aroma Healers:
Royal Blue Color Aroma Oil on forehead
Royal Blue Color Aroma Mist in the Aura and any room/space
CONSCIOUS INNER EYE RE-BALANCING INQUIRY
• Do I trust my analytical mind more than my intuitive mind?
• How often do I spend time “daydreaming?”
• In what areas of my life have I made decisions from my intuition?
• Do I spend conscious time daily (not sleeping) with my eyes closed?
• Do I consistently stretch my neck & relax my shoulders?
• Can I consider making time to reflect on my dreams & write them down in the morning?
• Am I experiencing coincidences in my life?
©2017 Constance Hart, Conscious Colors
Please, if you need more assistance, schedule a phone, email, or in person session so you can enjoy this powerful time to its fullest! Click Here for More Info
Until then….Enjoy your Colors!
Your Color Intuitive Therapist,
Conscious Colors • Color Aroma • Chakra Yoga